Well, The University of East London (UEL) is one of the best educational institutions in the country, offering students a quality education and employment opportunities. Here we mentioned all about the University of East London (UEL) enrollment rate and some facts you should know before opting to study in the UK. Hence, this university is suggested by the best study in the UK consultant for Indian students.
Also, free subscriptions to periodicals and magazines, invitations to alumni events, and access to the University of East London (UEL) Connect portal are among the benefits of membership.
University Of East London Enrollment
The State University consists of three colleges: the College of Applied Health and Communities; the College of Arts, Technology, and Innovation; and the College of Professional Services. Thus, continue reading to learn more about East London University’s admission level and more details.
- No. of Campuses – 3
- University Of East London (UEL) enrollment rate – 39%
- Student Countries – 135 Countries
- English Proficiency Exam Score
- TOEFL: 88
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 59
- GMAT: 590
- Application Fees – 25 GBP = INR 2,500
- About University Of East London (UEL)
What Does the University of East London Offer?
Thus, business, law, social sciences, journalism, architecture, engineering, health, sports, science, psychology, and the arts are some of the many undergraduate, graduate, and part-time programs at the University of East London (UEL).
The UEL University also offers education, research and study abroad programs. In addition, the institution has partnerships with numerous national and international organizations in ten countries, providing students with a variety of professional as well as global perspectives.
The University has established a Student Success Center to provide a sustainable network of support for the growth and personal development of students, as well as their employment.
- Top 50 under 50 in 2021 ranking by QS World University Ranking: 101 – 150th
- World University Rankings 2021 by Times Higher Education: 801 – 1000th
- 2021 QS Global World Ranking: 801 – 1000th
- Young University Rankings 2020 by Times Higher Education: 201 – 250th
- Also, Impact Rankings 2021 by Times Higher Education – 101: 200th
Admissions Rate at University Of East London (UEL)
So, the admission rate to University College London is 39%, while the college typically accepts 43,000+ applications. So, this means that approximately 39 out of 100 applicants can apply to East London University.
Hence, it is not difficult to join one of the UEL programs, like other UK universities. So, the competitiveness of the courses varies depending on their popularity, as well as the size and quality of the programmes they typically accept. Also, this leads to a 1700+ register. So, a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 88.
- UEL – University of East London enrollment rate – 39%
- University Calendar of University of East London UK – September to July every year (September – January; February – July)
- Registration – 12,250
- Permanent employee – 950
- Student: Staff ratio – 13: 1 ratio
Notable Former Students of University of East London (UEL)
The University of East London (UEL) Alumni Network provides a platform for all former Also, current members of the university should stay in touch. Thus, free subscriptions to periodicals and magazines, invitations to alumni events, and access to the University of East London (UEL) Connect portal are among the benefits of membership. So, among the outstanding graduates of the university are some of them:
- Sonam Kapoor: Indian actress
- Rupa Huq: Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom (UK)
- Hilary Armstrong: Member of House of Lords of the UK (United Kingdom)
- Preet Gill: Shadow Secretary of State for International Development of the UK
- Roger Taylor: Musician
- Roger Ashton-Griffiths: Character actor
- Mark Stephens: Solicitor
Top Courses Offered by the University of East London (UEL)
Thus, after being informed about the level of admission to the University of East London (UEL). So, let’s take a look at some of the most popular courses that international students can take here, with an average annual tuition fee and admission months.
- MSc Data Science – INR 14 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MBA – INR 21 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- MSc Professional Accounting – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- BSc Computer Science – 13 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- MSc Information Security and Digital Forensics – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- BSc Computing for Business – 13 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- M.Phil. Business and Financial Law – 13 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MSc Finance and Risk – 14 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MSc International Business Management – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September) and,
- BA in Business Management (Marketing) – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
Also visit: – How IELTS coaching will helps us improve writing task?